Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Things goiing on....




Here are a few photos of me..... the first is me try to balance on my knees with only one hand while i lift the other in the air and the second is me trying to crawl for the first time forward and back wards. This was very very very very difficult. Its a big learning process and a lot has to do with whether i have enough muscle function occurring and then trying to re-learn the control in the brain....
The second day i tried it was a little bit better. But its going to take a long while with some assistance.
Enjoy....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodluck.... see you when your home ish.... I'll have to take time off to come visit...

Mere said...

Way to go my love! You may think they are small steps, but I see great leaps in your abilities and it blows me away......

Erikk Isfeld said...

good on you.

Marcus said...

You're rockin' now!!!

Lots hugs,

Andre, Teresa & Marcus