Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Procedure

SSo i have survived my first procedure on my own. Luckily it was for only one day..... i dont know what improvements that will occur. I do know that my abdominal area day (being the next day) has begun to feel tighter and i know that the procedure has tired me out. But it was back at the PT this morning. So now its time to chill and get my stomach back to normal from the Delhi belly.

When i stand up now on the AFO's i am having much better posture and we are practicing the basics with weight shifting and bending the knee and lifting the feet off the ground. First the basic ground work and then when set on to the walking forward.
Well, its definately moving forward and I have to just be patient.
More updates later when more changes arrive. So far so good.

No comments: